Here you will find everything you need to know at a glance – including information on trade fair participation, travelling to and from the event and services on the exhibition grounds.
|Date||30 June – 2 July 2021 (Wed – Fri)|
|Opening Hours||09:00 – 17:00|
|Venue||Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC)
799 Nguyen Van Linh, Dist 7
Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
COVID-19 prevention measures at Automechanika Ho Chi Minh City 2020
- Throughout the exhibition, professional cleaning staff will disinfect all public areas thoroughly, and will ensure there is an adequate circulation of fresh air.
- There will be compulsory temperature and health checks upon admission for all personnel. Anyone with a temperature reading higher than 37.3°C or displaying symptoms related to COVID-19 will be denied entry.
- All participants will be required to wear facemasks throughout the exhibition and are urged to wash hands frequently.
- Health and hygiene supplies will be available onsite during the exhibition period, including disinfectant sprays, wipes, hand sanitizer and disposable facemasks.
- Dedicated bins for the disposal of used facemasks will be provided.
- A daily health registration system will be implemented for all staff, with temperature checks performed twice daily.
- All venue staff will be trained on the relevant epidemic prevention knowledge and skills, as well as the proper waste disposal procedures.
- All participants are asked to maintain a minimum social distancing of one meter from other participants throughout the exhibition.